DharmaSeed, an international archive of western vipassana teachings, is hosting Insight Meditation South Bay’s collection of audio recordings. Please visit the IMSB portal on DharmaSeed to download dhamma talks given by Shaila Catherine and guest teachers at IMSB events.
As you navigate DharmaSeed, you may notice that many of our guest teachers are only accessible through the IMSB Portal, and do not appear in the general DharmaSeed directory. The DharmaSeed directory only displays teachers who have previously taught at certain established vipassana centers. Since IMSB enjoys a wide range of guest speakers, many of whom are not within the ranks of the large established retreat centers, please bookmark the IMSB Portal to enable easy access to this marvelous collection in the future.
Interviews and Other Audio-video Discussions with Shaila Catherine
- Wisdom Dharma Chats. A conversation on overcoming distracting thoughts, sutta study, concentration and more with Shaila Catherine and Daniel Aitken.
- An In-depth Interview with Shaila by Wisdom Publications (audio)
- The Deep States of Samadhi: A dialog between Shaila Catherine and Ajahn Brahm. Moderated by Daniel Aitken of Wisdom Publications.
- Interview with Shaila by Secular Buddhist (audio)
- Cleaning Up the Defilements of Mind – An interview by Ian White Maher
Featured Talks by Shaila Catherine
- Commitment to Enlightenment
- Intention and the Power of Thought
- What is Right View?
- Happiness of a Concentrated Mind
- Focused and Fearless Author Event (video)
- MORE TALKS by Shaila Catherine
Featured Topical Collections
- Four Brahma Viharas: Loving-kindness, Compassion, Joy, Equanimity
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road
- Featured Guided Meditations
Featured Talks by Guest Teachers
- Eight-Step Recovery by Valerie Mason-John (Vimalasara)
- A conversation with Bhikkhu Bodhi and Shaila Catherine about Sutta Study
- Translations, Numbers, and the Anuttara Nikaya: A conversation between Shaila Catherine and Pali Scholar John Kelly
- ALL TALKS given at IMSB