Special guest teacher Bob Stahl recently offered teachings on the Three Poisons and the Three Antidotes at our Thursday night meditation group in Saratoga.
It was an inspiring teaching! Here is a very brief synopsis for those who missed it:
- There is no fire hotter than the fire of greed;
- no ice colder than the ice of hatred;
- no fog thicker than the fog of ignorance.
Three Antidotes Practice:
- Breath in, breath out – no craving present, there is contentment and ease;
- Breath in, breath out – no hatred present, there is contentment and ease with an open heart and love;
- Breath in, breath out – no ignorance present, with contentment and ease there is clarity and wisdom.