We offer a number of online learning opportunities to nurture the practice of friends near and far.
Online Classroom by Bodhi Courses
Bodhi Courses offers an online classroom environment with Shaila Catherine. Most courses include audio and video lectures, sutta readings, discussion forums, and reflective assignments. Course topics include:
- The Beautiful Mind: The Five Spiritual Faculties
- Overcoming Obstacles to Concentration
- Focused and Fearless: Cultivating Deep Concentration and Happiness
- Self, Not-self, The Construction of Identity and the Five Aggregates of Clinging
- The Five Jhana Factors
- The Liberating Practice of Metta: A course of study and practice
- Satipatthana: Mindfulness of body, feelings, mind, and dhamma
Visit Bodhi Courses for information and class schedules.
Online Sutta Study
Online Sutta Study group meets one Monday evening per month via conference call software. The class opens for new registrations each year, and then runs as a nine-month course. Registration is required. Click here for information about our sutta study program.
Download Dhamma Talks
Talks recorded at IMSB events are available for free download through the IMSB portal of DharmaSeed.