- Get involved! Give your time, skills, or professional services. Insight Meditation South Bay is supported by the volunteer efforts of its members. Volunteering creates the opportunity to integrate mindfulness into activities, make friends in the IMSB community, share your talents, and contribute to the growth of the dhamma in the west.
- Please fill out the form below and our volunteer coordinator will contact you to find the best place for your participation.
We value your services and welcome your involvement in IMSB whether you live near or far.
1. Contact Information
If you signed up for the IMSB mailing list, it may be convenient to use the same email address here.
- Phone (at least one is required; please give full area code and number)
2. Skills, Interests, and Professional Services
Please tell us about any particular skills, abilities, or professional services you would like to offer or types of volunteer work you might
be interested in.
For example, do you enjoy organizing projects, hosting discussion groups or socials in
your home, working with web technology, cooking for group retreats, designing flyers
and brochures, administrative support? Do you own a local business whose services or
meeting space you might share?
3. Volunteers are currently needed for:
4. IMSB Ongoing Committees
Please let us know if you would like to participate in the activities of any of these committees.
Enter the letters and/or numbers that are displayed. If you aren't sure, click the recycle button next to the image, and a different image will be displayed.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.