Monday In-Person—Shaila Catherine
November 29 @ 7:00 pm PST - 8:30 pm PST| Free – $100.00
Monday In-Person—Shaila Catherine
an evening of meditation and teaching
with Shaila Catherine
November 29, 2021
Topic: The Four Qualities that Protect Awakening — Focus on (3) Moderation and (4) Devotion to Wakefulness
Join us In-Person!
IMSB is resuming public meetings in person. We will start slowly by offering a monthly meeting at St Timothy’s in Mountain View. Seating will be limited due to COVID-19 restrictions. Reservations are required. This event is open only to individuals who have been fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated means that two weeks have passed since your final vaccine dose.
Reserve your spot!
Choose a ticket below to reserve your seat. The ticketing process will allow you to make a donation online to avoid cash handling at the event. You will be required to agree to follow COVID-19 precautions and to provide location information for contact tracing purposes.
If attendees arrive without a reservation, they may be admitted as space permits. We will gather contact tracing information and COVID precaution agreement on site.
- 6:45 pm — Doors Open — arrive early to check-in
- 7:00 pm — Meditation
- 7:40 pm — Teachings
- 8:30 pm — Closing and Informal Connections
- 8:45 pm — Prepare Room for Departure
St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church
2094 Grant Rd.
Mountain View, CA 94040
This event is appropriate for newcomers as well as experienced practitioners. The evening includes silent or guided meditation and teachings.
- IMSB will disinfect commonly touched surfaces before and after the meeting. Face masks are required for attendance. We will seat the speaker at least 12 feet from the attendees in case the speaker is unable to wear a mask and be heard while teaching. The speakers have been fully vaccinated.
- By taking a ticket below you are stating that you are fully vaccinated and that you agree to:
- wear a face mask at all times on the church property, in all indoor spaces including bathrooms, and in the courtyard area outside;
- only attend if you feel healthy and have no symptoms of illness;
- maintain a social distance of 6 feet between individuals and pods or family groups;
- contact IMSB at sit if you become sick within three weeks of attending an in-person gathering
- Please note: IMSB will maintain information for possible contact tracing. We will use the billing address entered during the ticketing process for that purpose. We will include this contact information on IMSB’s mailing list; you may unsubscribe from our list at any time.
TEACHERS: Please visit our Teachers Page for biographies and photos of our speakers.
SUMMER SCHEDULE: IMSB is gradually resuming in-person meetings and we have a new meeting pattern for the summer. We will meet in person at St Tim’s in Mountain View on one Monday each month and online on one Tuesday each month.
DANA/DONATIONS: IMSB relies upon the generosity of participants to support our teachers and to cover organizational expenses that continue whether we are meeting in-person or online. Dana is a word in the ancient Pali language that describes donations, offerings, and generosity. We encourage you to give joyfully and generously, according to your resources and means. IMSB is a 501(c) (3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible as permitted by law.