Monday In-Person—Ajahn Brahmāli
January 23 @ 7:00 pm PST - 8:30 pm PST| Free – $100.00
Monday In-Person—Ajahn Brahmāli
Is your meditation stagnating? Here’s why.
an evening with Ajahn Brahmāli
Join us to welcome Ajahn Brahmāli as our special monastic guest from Australia for an evening of meditation and teaching
Join us In-Person or Online!
To join the event via zoom, please register click on this link.
To join in-person, see instructions and tickets below.
IMSB is resuming public meetings in person. We will start slowly by offering a monthly meeting at St Timothy’s in Mountain View. Seating will be limited due to COVID-19 restrictions. Reservations are required. This event is open only to individuals who have been fully vaccinated.
Reserve your spot!
Choose a ticket below to reserve your seat. The ticketing process will allow you to make a donation online to avoid cash handling at the event. You will be required to agree to follow COVID-19 precautions and to provide location information for contact tracing purposes.
If attendees arrive without a reservation, they may be admitted as space permits. We will gather contact information and COVID precaution agreement on site.
- 6:45 pm — Doors Open — arrive early to check-in
- 7:00 pm — Meditation
- 7:40 pm — Teachings
- 8:30 pm — Closing and Informal Connections
- 8:45 pm — Prepare Room for Departure
St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church
2094 Grant Rd.
Mountain View, CA 94040
This event is appropriate for newcomers as well as experienced practitioners. The evening includes silent or guided meditation and teachings.
- Always bring a face mask to our events. Assume that face masks are required when indoors, but in certain conditions we may announce that masks are optional.
- We will seat the speaker at least 12 feet from the attendees. To support hearing and understanding of the talk, the speaker may not wear a mask while teaching.
By taking a ticket below you are stating that you are fully vaccinated and that you agree to:
- wear a face mask in all indoor spaces unless an announcement relaxes this requirement. We currently require masks whenever weather requires the closing of doors and windows or when we cannot maintain a 6 foot distance between seats. When ventilation is good and we have adequate distance between seats, we may announce that masks are optional.
- only attend if you feel healthy and have no symptoms of illness;
- try to maintain a social distance between people whenever possible;
- contact IMSB at sit if you become sick within a week of attending one of our in-person gatherings.
Please note: IMSB will maintain information for possible contact tracing. We will use the billing address entered during the ticketing process for that purpose. We will include this contact information on IMSB’s mailing list; you may unsubscribe from our list at any time.
TEACHERS: Please visit our Teachers Page for biographies and photos of our speakers.
OUR SCHEDULE: IMSB is resuming in-person meetings. We will meet in person at St Tim’s in Mountain View on one Monday each month, and online on one Tuesday each month.
DANA/DONATIONS: IMSB relies upon the generosity of participants to support our teachers and to cover organizational expenses that continue whether we are meeting in-person or online. Dana is a word in the ancient Pali language that describes donations, offerings, and generosity. We encourage you to give joyfully and generously, according to your resources and means. IMSB is a 501(c) (3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible as permitted by law.